Happy Hydro is taking the guesswork out of growing with our complete beginner grow kits. We’ve removed the complicated and unnecessary products found in other kits and replaced them with a simple solution that brings you top-notch organic herb without sacrificing yields.
And let’s face it, many fly-by-night companies sell inferior products with their kits. Not us. Every product in our kit is sourced from reputable US-based companies that are experts in their fields. That way, you can breathe easy knowing your equipment is reliable along the way.
Once your kit is set up following the instructions, all that’s left is planting your seedlings in the seed-starting soil. Once they’re planted, you just add water. That’s it! They'll start growing, and you'll transplant them into the SoHum Living Soil that will provide all the organic nutrients they need from start to finish.
Now that you know why and how we built our kits let’s talk products!
- With a smart control system that uses integrated fans and lights to manage your environment, you'll be able to grow more with less space, with a much higher success rate. The Bluetooth App allows you to access data graphs, alerts, and other useful information to stay in the loop!
- The intelligent controller can be programmatically linked to each device to change speed and brightness in response to conditions and timing. Create temperature triggers, schedules, and growth cycles. The controller controls each fan and light using separate programs to regulate speed and brightness in real-time.
LED Grow Light
- The Spectrum Grow Light comes with a unibody aluminum structure, Samsung LM301B full-spectrum LEDs, and algorithmic diode positioning to maximize plant yields.
- Featuring a high-quality grow tent that has the thickest steel frames and 2000D mylar canvas available to provide a climate-controlled grow area. Help keep the goods in, and the bad out. Pets, pests, kids, light leaking from other sources during the dark period, and wavering temps during the day or night, are all some reasons you want to grow inside of a tent!
- Ventilation Fan
- Regulate the temperature and humidity of your tent by removing heat, and moisture from the tent
- For circulation inside of the tent, the cutting-edge EC clip fan may be used to produce a wide range of customized air circulation, ranging from gentle winds for seedlings to strong winds for blooming.
- Odor Control
- Premium Australian Virgin Charcoal Filter connected to the inline fan, will allow you to grow in peace without the neighbors knowing what you’re up to! A removable pre-filter can be washed as needed to increase the lifetime of the filter. Ducting is included to allow for connection between the inline fan and the carbon filter, and an inlet on the tent. Can be mounted inside the tent for a truly all-in-one or mounted outside the tent leaving more room for bigger plants!
- Pest Control / IPM
An important part of any complete grow kit is incorporating an Integrated Pest Management plan, also known as IPM, which is crucial to ensuring that yields and time are not sacrificed by preventing many disastrous possibilities.
Grower’s Ally® Crop Defender 3 is an OMRI Listed® miticide, insecticide, and fungicide for weekly use to prevent common pests. Proven effective against powdery mildew, spider mites, russet mites, thrips, aphids, and other soft-bodied insects as well as their eggs on contact. Formulated with a synergistic blend of botanical oils and a surfactant, it is a highly effective crop protection formula that can be safely applied up until the day of harvest and leaves zero pollutants.
- Substrate and Nutrients:
- Coast of Maine Seed Starting Blend is included to ensure sensitive seedlings do not get burned, and once they're sprouted and healthy, they go right into High Times award-winning Sohum Living Soil. This soil will take you from seedling through flower with next-level results.
- As this soil has a finite amount of nutrients and is perfect by itself for 8-week flowering strains, we don't want to leave you hanging with those strains that take a few more weeks to fully ripen, so we're including Gaia Green Power Bloom, an organic bloom booster that won't burn plants and will allow you to get even frostier buds! Begin applying Gaia Green around the first signs of flowering as it will take from 2-4 weeks for microbes to break the organic amendments down to plant-ready food.
- AutoPots – Optional
- Truth be told, the number one killer of plants is overwatering. Be it through roots dying in waterlogged soil, stunting, and decreased yields, subsequent fungal problems as overwatered plants are abnormally susceptible to certain fungal pathogens. Avoid hand-watering mistakes by using tools to further automate your growth, allowing you to pre-mix nutrients and deliver the water and nutrition when your plants need it!
- A revolutionary gravity-fed system, their patented AquaValve allows a preset amount of water to enter the bottom tray underneath your pot. The plant will uptake water when it needs it, and when it has finally emptied the tray, another preset amount of water is released for the plant to drink again when it is ready. These systems do not require adjustments like others might. Plants should be hand watered until they're established, ~10-20 days.
- Airbase is included to eliminate the need for a gravel layer at the bottom of the Autopot!
Hand Watering Tips: Water plants sparingly – if you’re unsure if they need more water, feel the weight of the pot with your hand. If it feels light, add more water...if it still feels heavy, give it more time before watering..
COMPLETE KIT - What's Included
This package assembles all the essential components to help you quickly start your indoor grow while eliminating the guesswork of purchasing them individually. The full grow tent kit will include the following:
- CLOUDLAB 733 – Advance Grow Tent 36”x36”x72” (x1)
- CONTROLLER 69 – Grow Tent Controller (x1)
- CLOUDLINE LITE 4 – Inline Fan 4" (x1)
- IONBOARD S33 – LED Grow Light Board 240W (x1)
- CLOUDRAY A6 – Circulation Clip Fan 6" Manual Swivel (x1)
- Australian Carbon Filter 4” (x1)
- 4” Flexible Ducting, 8’ Long (x1)
- 5-gallon Fabric Pots (x6)
- Elastic Trellis Netting 3x3’ (x1)
- Micro-tip Pruning Shears (x1)
- Other Hanging and Installation Accessories
- Sohum Living Soil | 1.5 cu ft (x1)
- Coast of Maine Seed Starting Blend | 12 qt (x1)
- Gaia Green Power Bloom OMRI | 500g (x1)
- Grower's Ally Crop Defender 3 | 1.28 oz Concentrate (x1)
- Spray Bottle | 32oz (x1)
- LED Loupe (x1)
Optional: Add on an Automatic Watering System
- AutoPot 4Pot System w/ 3.9 Gallon Pot and Reservoir (x1)
- Airbases (x4)